$50.00 – $400.00
For Profit Business
$300 (plus add-ons)
$150 (plus add-ons)
Animal Sanctuary/Rescue – $50
Available add-ons – Hydro: $100
Terms & Conditions
- The organizers of Peterborough VegFest reserve the right to decline any exhibitor application that they feel does not fit the purpose or spirit of the festival.
- Any products sold, displayed, or given away at Peterborough VegFest must be 100% vegan. (No animal products of any kind, including eggs, dairy, meat, fish, gelatin, whey, honey, leather, fur, or feathers.)
- As per the City of Peterborough by-law, no bottled water may be sold or distributed at this event.
- Peterborough VegFest is prioritizing waste reduction to align with our ethics. Reusable plates, mugs, and cutlery will be supplied to attendees. A dishwashing station will be on-site, as well as a water bottle refill station. Please refrain from distributing any styrofoam packaging, as well as single-use plastics: including plastic straws, cups, lids, cutlery, and plastic bags.
- Exhibitors are responsible for bringing all items that are required to exhibit, including (but not limited to): a tent, tent weights, tables, chairs, signs, extension cords, table coverings, promotional materials, a cash float, etc. As this is an outdoor event, a tent is highly recommended.
- All operating electrical equipment used must have CSA or equivalent provincial power authority approval.
- Exhibitor spaces will be assigned to you. Peterborough VegFest takes place in Millennium Park, located at 131 King Street in Peterborough, Ontario. You will be provided with a sitemap, your location, and a set-up time. Exhibitor spaces will not necessarily be accessible by vehicle on site. Please bring hand carts or other aids to transport materials to your 10×10 space. All exhibitors must be ready by the festival opening time (11am).
- Exhibitors agree to have their booth staffed throughout the festival (11am-4pm) and that those booths will not be torn down until the festival is over at 4pm.
- Exhibitors are responsible for packing up and tearing down their own display in a timely manner after the festival ends at 4pm. Any materials left behind after the festival will be disposed of.
- Food vendors must comply with Peterborough County Public Health regulations and submit the completed Food Vendor’s Application for Special Events contained therein to no later than September 1st, 2023. This information will be provided to you in an email message once your registration has been processed.
- Displays or presentations of a graphic nature are not permitted at Peterborough VegFest.
- Space contracted by the exhibitor may not be sublet without the prior written permission of Peterborough VegFest. The exhibitor may not distribute literature or promotional material from a third party without consent.
- Cancellations and refunds are limited according to the following schedule: 50% refund available until August 1st, 2023. Cancellations after August 1st, 2023 are non-refundable.
- Product and space exclusivity is available to event sponsors, and only under certain circumstances. Please contact us if you are interested in sponsorship opportunities.
- Peterborough VegFest will not be liable for any damage or theft of property of any exhibitor or participant.
- Peterborough VegFest reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at the event without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Peterborough VegFest may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used, or contracted by Peterborough VegFest including but not limited to: brochures, flyers, newspapers, television, websites, social media outlets, etc. By participating at the event you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify Peterborough VegFest from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.
- Payment is required with registration to secure your spot.
- In order to make Peterborough VegFest accessible to all, we ask that every food vendor work to offer our attendees either a free sample, a low-cost food option ($5 or less), or a coupon.
- Vendors are required to have a business or exhibitor policy to participate in this event and have a printed copy available on the day of the event.
|This field is required: please enter your name.
|This field is required: please enter your business' / organization's name.
|This field is required: please enter your email address.